As the land of seven emirates, the UAE has become the ideal destination for tourists worldwide due to its spectacular scenic beauty, historical heritages, ultra-modern infrastructures and whatnot! Moreover, the country is economically and politically stable; it has the utmost religious and cultural tolerance. Thus, making it safe for travel lovers to embark upon their journey to the UAE.
From the mesmerising skyscrapers, high-end hotels and restaurants, and unbeatable shopping experiences to the impressive theme parks and historical museums, the UAE will not fail to amaze you with its most attractive tourist spots. Besides, there’s much more on the list that you must not miss during your UAE trip. In this article, let’s delve into these top tourist attraction points:
- Burj Khalifa: Situated in Dubai, the Burj Khalifa is globally renowned as the tallest building and the second-highest observation deck with 163 floors. It is an iconic structure consisting of three hundred homes, nine hotels and offices. Consider visiting this tourist spot and exploring the beauty of Dubai city from the Burj Khalifa observation deck.
- Dubai mall: The Dubai mall is another preferred tourist destination. Famous as the largest mall in the world, this shopping complex has 1200 shops, 22 movie theatres and cafes, numerous restaurants and luxury hotels. Get ready to be stunned at the Dubai Mall because this shopping centre also has a magnificent aquarium, underwater zoo, Dubai fountain, and Ice-Rink alongside the SEGA Republic Indoor Park.
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque: This grand mosque in Abu Dhabi City is a must-visit place for tourists. Famous for its contemporary design fused with traditional craftsmanship, the monument is an excellent piece of Islamic architecture. Decorated with lavish gold, mosaic and glass work in the interior and beautiful marble stone works in the exterior, the mosque is undeniably a pleasure to behold.
- Jabel Jais: If you like to venture into the scenic beauty of the UAE, do visit the Jabel Jais, the highest peak of the UAE at the Ras Al-Khaimah emirate. The beautiful view of the rocky Hajar Mountain waving down to the coastline plateau will surely blow your mind. Also, try the Jabel Jais flight for a thrilling experience or trek through the mountainous route if you wish to taste nature.
- The Louvre: As the newest attraction in the city of Abu Dhabi, the Louvre is one of the incredible museums, taking you through human history. Built as per the elegant and upmarket design of the famous architect Jean Nouvel, this museum has various historical collections from the earliest human civilisations to modern art scenes.
- Liwa Desert: The oasis at Liwa desert is another life-fulfilling sight you must not miss to visit. The desert stretches up to 26 kilometres joining the Saudi Arabia border. The orange dunes, desert villages and the extended view of the border region are worth enjoying.
- Gold Souk: The gold souk is a great place to visit during your UAE trip. Situated on Deira Island, this traditional Arabian market is full of gold shops selling all dazzling golden jewellery alongside expensive stones. Bring out your bargaining skills and shop for the most amazing jewellery.
Are you planning for the UAE trip this winter? Rest assured! Every tourist destination you visit will become the best memories you will cherish forever.